This is the only second outside Bridger was not eating the snow.
We went on a field trip with Bridger's Preschool class to our brand new fire station. I learned Bridger needs to work on pretending, he would have nothing to do with pretend fire on his clothes to stop drop and roll, and there was NO way he was crawling under a sheet pretending it was smoke. He also was the only child there who would not give the fireman a high five. When someone writes a book on how to understand three year olds let me know. Rilynn on the other hand loved it, and now is totally facinated with ambulences she got in and out and in and out and cried when they shut the door. She could have cared less about the fire truck she wanted to be in the ambulence, I told her she better never have to ride in one.
This is Bridger giving the poor fireman the evil eye, even not in his full gear Bridger would not let that guy even help him out of the truck. I kid you not Bridger wanted nothing to do with the firefighters. It is so strange knowing him I would have thought he would be all over the tools and coat, but no.
No comments:
Post a Comment