We took the kids on tracks to Salt Lake, and one of our stops was Temple Square. There are several fountains that kids love to throw money in and touch the water, and we are not the first parents to warn their kids they might fall in. I have never until now ever heard of a kid really falling in. Bridger wasn't even trying to touch the water he was just crawling around the side of the fountain, and did a perfect acidental roll into the fountain.
It was so funny, we couldn't help but laugh at him. Because we were laughing he got so so mad. Lucky for us he has now learned this lesson the hard way all by himself. We are just glad he learned it in September and not in December while in all his winter gear looking at lights.
2 comments:
He is going to love you for these pictures when you show them to his future spouse when you meet her.
I couldn't help but laugh either. Sadly to say; I don't even feel bad for him. He'll appreciate it later.
Post a Comment