Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Silly Kids

After all the trucks, trains and guns I find everywhere in our house, I feel bad for Rilynn, we don't have much in the department for girls, but through it all she has learned to hold her own. She doesn't let the boys push her around for nothing, and I guess it's ok for little girls to like monster trucks too. One day while I was picking up I saw her shoes laying on the floor, like always ( she has a thing for shoes) and even with the scuffs on the toes I thought we really do have a little girl in our house. As she gets older maybe she will be more girly, but for now this is as close as it gets.

THis is what you get when you ask our kids to smile........Cheese - Bridger


Fake smile from Maclain - he's finally beyond the Cheese.



And Rilynn, a straight face, because smiling would be too easy.

No comments: