We went with Bridger's Preschool on a field trip to the pumpkin patch. We went on a tractor ride out to the patch and the kids got to pick there own pumpkin and the driver cut it off the vine for them. This year you had to dig throught the vines to find the pumpkins because it has been warmer than usual in October, wait then three days later it snowed oh ya. Rilynn would not look at me to take her picture, she is so stubborn, but I thought it looked neat with the pumpkin patch behind her.

Bridger told me I had to get a picture of him in his favorite jamies, he even posed, there are times I wish they could be this good when something is my idea.

I got this sweater for Rilynn for a dollar last year, and I wanted a picture of her in it before it gets to small, so I had to trick her into picking grapes for me and had Bridger make her laugh, because if she knew I wan't a picture I would have gotten the stare. Whatever works, right?
This month has flown by, in fact this year seems to have flown by. Well this month we've been busy. Alex has flown a lot, I have been helping do a fall carnival at Maclain's school, we've had two field trips, two doctors visits, and too many things to do. We spent a whole day with family putting up tomatoes, and another entire day juicing grapes, and soon we will do apples yum. Maclain is loving school finally. Bridger can almost write his name, and Rilynn sings I am a Child of God. So all in all we have had a great month so far, I just can't believe it's really October already.
No comments:
Post a Comment