Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Grape plants...are alive!

It is so sad how fast kids grow up. It is hard to watch them grow and know they will never be that age again. Maclain is old enough to mow the lawn. He did a really good job.
There is a tree in our front yard that has these beautiful flowers. I love the purple points on each petal.
This is our happy new apple tree. All of our trees are getting leaves and are blooming.
I ordered grape plants and berry plants in the mail. I have been nervous because they are all bare root plants. However this is our new cranberry plant. I know it is super tiny but in 5 days it has already put inches of new growth on. When I planted it the all it had was the dark green, the lite green is all new growth.
Almost all of the grape plants are starting to put buds out. I am just so amazed I was not expecting these results after just 5 days.

1 comment:

stan.deidra@gmail.com said...

Alex told us how many berries you had planted. Holy cow!!! The harvest will be so much fun.