Wednesday, March 21, 2012

DARCEE is 2!

Darcee is a BIG Dora fan. She loves map and backpack. Now she has her own.
My cute little happy riser. This is the look I got when I told her it was time to get ready for church.
Darcee was cheering for Maclain as he learned how to work the lawn mower.
Darcee was not sure of the fire on the cake at all, and everyone blew the candle out but her.
She did love eating it though. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

stan.deidra@gmail.com said...

She has gotten so grown up! It hasn't been that long since we've seen you, but she just doesn't look like a toddler any more.

Curt, Kirsten and Kids said...

I cannot believe that she is 2!!! Last time I saw her she was just MONTHS old. We sure do miss you guys! Hope all is going well there in the Kentucky! :)

The Nyes!