Monday, March 26, 2012

March

You have to look close but we have a bunch of onions and garlic growing.
Here are the kids favorite Radishes.
Bridger and two wild turkeys in the background.
Our poor chicks want to come out so bad, but we have to watch them when they are out or hawks will try and take them. Our neighbor as lost 5 to hawks and owls.
I think this tree is a Dogwood. I am not sure but I think they are so pretty.
Bridger is my new amateur photographer. He made sure he captured Dotty in the background.
Rilynn is our egg girl. She is in charge of gathering our eggs everyday.
Logan berries and Raspberries. My logan berries came green and my raspberries came dormant.

2 comments:

stan.deidra@gmail.com said...

It's so fun to see what you are doing and pictures of the family! We miss not being able to see you as much as we did before.

Jen said...

Your kids are getting so big! It looks like such a fun place to live! It's fun to hear about whats going on with your cute family!