Monday, October 18, 2010

We're Back Online!!!!!

A lot has happened over the past since the shady day in the park happened. The most important is the addition we had to our family. We had our fourth child, a baby girl, named Darcee. She came easy. All we had to do was watch Dirty Jobs and The World's Deadliest Catch and she was here. I can't believe that she is already turning 6 months old.
Oscar finally taking a nap somewhere in Illinois.
We no longer live in the State of Utah but on a small rural route in Southwestern Kentucky. We live on 7.5 acres with a beautiful home and great scenery. As you can see from the picture, Bridger is really excited to see the big machinery just across from our home.

I took a job with the Active Component of the Army. It was difficult saying goodbye to my friends in the 211th. I had a good ten years with them. We have been through a lot of good times and rough times.

We had a hard time saying goodbye to our friends/neighbors. It was the best neighborhood that we have ever lived in. From the day we moved in we were welcomed with open arms.

Now that we are out here, the members of the LDS Church here are really excited to have us here. Brydie is the Primary President and I teach Gospel Principles and the second week of Elder's Quorum. Our Visiting/Home teaching lists are long and things are going well.
The back yard.
The home.
Yes, I milked a goat at my Brother's house in
Tennessee.
The whole family at Dead Horse State Park in Utah.
Please send your comments off. Ask questions and we will get back with you.







5 comments:

stan.deidra@gmail.com said...

It was great to have an update! I need to update mine with a few of the things we are in the process of doing. Hopefully we will see all of you in December.

Heidi said...

That is a funny picture of Bridger looking at the machinery... lol!

Amy said...

Its about time!!!! Thanks for updating!

Jen said...

What a cute family. Your kids are all getting so big. We are having #4 in Feb it is a girl and I am soooo excited to get some pink in this house. I just got put in as Primary President too. I am glad you are blogging again. I will be checking back often.

Chris and Amy's Cute Family! said...

Alex, Brydie
It's good to get an update. We miss you tons. Keep up on the photos. Love you all and we're glad all is well.
Love the Hatchs