Monday, August 3, 2009

A new shady Park











We found a new park. It is really an old park that has been redone. It has lots of large shade trees and fun new play equiptment. We have had such a busy june and july it seems strange to say we are already in August. At least we have had lots of happy smiling fun.




2 comments:

Deidra said...

I love Rilynn's pigtails!

Anonymous said...

I also cant believe its August already time just seems to fly by doesn't it. How nice to have a park with shade, all of the ones around our house have no shade so we cant ever go until later in the day. I was reading some of your recent posts and saw that you guys went to Nephi for the Ute Stampede you should of came and sat by us we were there. Nephi is where I am from so we go every year. Maybe next year we could go to the Rodeo one night together. Anyways, your kids are darling and it looks like you guys have had a busy but funfilled summer :)