Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Disneyland

Bridger loved Disneyland, but not the rides. He liked looking at everything, but if the ride was very fast he wasn't too thrilled. He liked the slower little kid rides, but he was tall enough to go on all but one ride but he didn't like most of them. He way way cute, he went on Star Tours with Alex and I waited with Rilynn, then when I wanted to go he wouldn't go with me so as I walked toward the ride he yelled out at me, "I don't want to go mom, but it was amazing."
Where all the characters are cool to Maclain, Bridger is just not into anyone in a costume. But the one character he wanted to see was Lightning. I think this was the best part of Disneyland to him.

Rilynn's favorite princess has always been Ariel, so we were really lucky her dad gave her legs the day we went. The Princess line was the longest line we had to stand in, but Rilynn loved it because they talked to her and asked her questions. She loved it, even if she didn't smile.


Malcain was the best age to take to Disneyland. He is young enough to find everything magical, and yet old enough to do everything. He had fun sighting the different characters throughout the park. He loved it. Bridger is totally not into characters, he is almost afraid of them. Bridger and Rilynn both were not fans of that tickle your tummy feeling you get on the rides, so they had fun, and stress at the same time.



Seeing the Star Wars characters was the highlight for Maclain. Bridger liked seeing them, but wasn't a fan of being close to them.

No comments: