
Rilynn was throwing sand at my feet and laughing the funniest forced laugh. She loved the beach so much. She should have been freezing, but she didn't care she was having so much fun. I loved the way she would run toward the ocean then run away before the waves could touch her.

Maclain and Alex had fun swimming, even though the water was so cold. It had been raining before we got to the beach so the sun made for some cool photos. While we were there we watched two helicopters fly up and down the beach.

All the kids had so much fun finding all the different beach treasures. Maclain found a clam shell still together, but with no clam.

Alex and my dad in a classic stance. It was too cute, right before I took this picture Bridger had had his hands in his pockets too, but I missed it.

Kids got soaked and we had sand everywhere, but it was worth all the fun we had.
No comments:
Post a Comment