Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Skateboarders

We do not recomend you try this at home if you live on a busy street, because if the angle of the driveway is right, you will end up in the road.....or on your face, as you try to turn.
It takes great concentration to roll down a driveway on a skateboard.

This was the new adventure after learning climbing on cars is not such a good idea. Same day, different house, but the same devious mind.


Sorry for the very blurry picture, but I couldn't help but post it for the awsome teamwork going on, oh and the crazy tongue hanging out. As they pursued this wild adventure my parents and I just stood back and laughed the whole time. I am lucky I even got pictures because my battery was so dead the camera yelled at me every picture because it didn't want to use the flash it had no juice left hence the blurry images.



If you look close at their faces, Bridger is having the time of his life and Maclain is trying to save him from sudden injury.




1 comment:

Sara said...

O great pictures even with the blurriness. Better yet great brother time. My Andrew would be super jealous of your boys if he saw those pictures.