All of the Smith family, minus one brother got together for a fun family day. It is not often that everyone is able to get together. It was a lot of fun. We had an egg hunt, a pizza picnic, and a family photo. We were going to go to a park but the weather was questionable, and we decided not to take the time to get all 22 of us to the park. So we settled for a photo in the backyard. No picture can be expected to come out perfect, especially when 11 of them are children. I have to say with those odds against us the photo turned out excellent.
1 comment:
I think it turned out great! You are absolutely right it is hard work to get a "perfect" photo with that many kids :) I can definitely tell that what one is Stews twin in the picture. Ryan never told me he was a twin, thats great! What do we have now less than two weeks yahooo can't hardly wait. Ryan drove his own vehicle out there so I guess I'm flying back out there on the 30th of April to drive home with him. Which will be fun! Hope you guys had a great Easter!
Post a Comment