Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Warm Day

Feb. 28th was a sunny day for us. It was warmer than it had been, but not really warm either. It was cold enough to need long sleeves, and cold enough to make Rilynn's nose run, but it was a great day to be outside. We had an aunt, two cousins, and a neighbor over to have fun in the sun with us. Rilynn cried when I wouldn't push her any longer.
Maclain had all the outdoor accessories you could ask for, and yes each one got used by someone at sometime.

Bridger has a thing with throwing things off of, and putting things down our slide, at this moment I have no idea what he had just dropped over the edge.


At any given time you can find a bat, stick, balls, cars, and ropes in our fort - usually they are weapons, swords, bombs, granades, guns......boys......you get the picture.



It did snow again after this beautiful Feb. afternoon, but all of us enjoyed the sun while it lasted. We also searched our yard for the first signs of spring and found lots. The kids are so excited, and so am I.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brydie-
Hi I am Mckell, Ryan Mundys wife. We have never met but I have met your husband once before. How are you hanging in there? For us the time has seemed to be dragging by so slowly but I guess just look for the positive right :) Well I am so glad that I was able to see your blog, you have a darling family. Hopefully we can keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Well thanks for responding:) I was glad to hear back from you! I completely know how you feel when things seem to go wrong when they aren't around to help but, I hope Maclain is doing better. I actually just finished packing it looks like we are headed to Arizona in the morning so that will be good to see him. We figured since our kids aren't in school yet we better take advantage of traveling to see him while we can. I thought Ryan told me Stew would be able to be home for Easter which would be so great! Well I will get in touch with you when I get home and tell you how things went. Talk to you later :)