
This year took us back to our favorite pumpkin patch to pick out the best pumkins. We have done this the last few years and the kids love it and talk about it as soon as the fall comes. Rilynn and Allie had so much fun on the teeter totter it was hilarious to just listen to them laugh.

On our tactor ride to the pumpkin patch the trailer blew a tire so we had to off load and join another group. Because of the incident they let each of us pick two pumpkins each, so we had lots of pumkins this year, and we even carved them all. We had lots of neighbors comment on how many pumpkins we had lining our porch.


Normally I like to take pictures of our family and the kids in the pumpkin patch but this year I was out voted, and I got zero pictures because they were too busy choosing pumpkins.
No comments:
Post a Comment